Punta Cana Vacations
Apple Vacations is THE travel authority when it comes to Punta Cana. Apple Vacations has been bringing passengers to the glorious white sand beaches of Punta Cana since its tourism beginnings. Having booked more than 1.5 million travelers to the destination, no other tour operator comes close to Apple's knowledge and expertise.
Punta Cana easily checks every box on every traveler's wish list with its modern and luxurious resorts and spas and 19 amazing golf courses designed by legends Pete Dye, P.B. Dye, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Robert Trent Jones, Gary Player, Tom Fazio, and Nick Faldo. Punta Cana boasts exceptional watersports like sport-fishing, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Visitors will bask in the spirit and charm of the Dominican culture as they enjoy Punta Cana's many restaurants, shops, and vibrant nightlife.
Part of the Dominican Republic's coastal zone, Punta Cana is blessed with a warm, sunny subtropical climate. The year-round daytime average temperature is 82 degrees F.
Travel to Punta Cana
Planning your all-inclusive trip to Punta Cana is easy and affordable with Apple Vacations. Enjoy exclusive vacation flights non-stop from more than 20 US cities, and scheduled airline service from departure cities coast to coast.
What is the Punta Cana Promise?
While considering your next vacation to Punta Cana, the top beach destination in Dominican Republic, rest easy knowing that Apple Vacations—the nation’s leading vacation company to the DR—proudly supports the Punta Cana Promise.
You can find peace of mind knowing that hotels which support the Punta Cana Promise have pledged an unwavering commitment to upholding the following set of security standards:
- Properties are self-contained and provide 24-hour security and medical assistance
- Food and beverage offerings come only from reputable, trusted vendor partners and are all carefully checked and inspected before being served at any property, in accordance with global food safety management standards
- Employees all undergo rigorous background checks, screening, and training
- High staff-to-guest ratios ensure that every guest receives the attention, service, and security they expect and deserve
- Properties not only meet but also exceed tourism and hospitality regulations and guidelines
- Hotel-affiliated vacation activities and excursions are provided exclusively by reputable partners who are all licensed and insured
- Properties are each united in the oversight and delivery of the Punta Cana Promise
- Hotels will provide safety information and phone numbers to all guests upon check-in
Things to Do
Saona IslandTravel by speedboat and catamaran to experience white sands and plenty of natural beauty along the southeastern coast of Dominican Republic at the pristine Saona Island. Learn More
Side by Side AdventureStrap yourself into a modern dune buggy and get ready for a rugged journey on a jungle path with the Side by Side Punta Cana adventure. Learn More
MarinariumSet sail aboard a glass-bottom catamaran toward the legendary Marinarium, where you'll get to swim with nurse sharks and stingrays. Learn More