Taste of Costa Rica - 6 Nights
This tour is designed to be combined with additional nights at a selected Guanacaste beach hotel* (transfers included). Customers not wishing to add additional nights must purchase separate transfers back to the airport. Important Note: When choosing your flights, please be sure to select one that arrives in San José by morning or early afternoon, in order to accommodate the transfer time from the San José International Airport to the Naranjo area.
Day 1: Arrive at San José International Airport. Transfer to Chayote Lodge in Naranjo for a two-night stay.
Day 2: Enjoy an early breakfast with fresh coffee from the nearby plantations. Afterwards, visit the Espiritu Santo coffee plantation where you will be introduced to the traditional methods used to produce this delicious hot beverage. In the afternoon, enjoy an ecological walk through the hotel property.
Day 3: Depart from your hotel mid-morning and head towards the mighty Arenal Volcano. After you check in to Arenal Springs for a two-night stay, travel to the world-famous Tabacón Hot Springs where you can lounge in unique thermal springs.
Day 4: In the morning, you'll visit the Arenal Hanging Bridges and enjoy the impressive outlooks of the volcano over the rainforest. The afternoon is at your leisure–a visit to Arenal Volcano National Park is recommended.
Day 5: Today you will travel to the Pacific Coast and visit the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park where you can walk along the white-sand beach, take a canopy tour, and come face-to-face with mischievous monkeys! Travel to the Si Como Resort in Manuel Antonio for a two-night stay.
Day 6: Enjoy a day at leisure in stunning Manuel Antonio! Take a tour on your own or explore the beautiful grounds of the hotel.
Day 7: Transfer to your selected beach hotel in Guanacaste.
*Beach hotel is not included. Entrance fees to Arenal Volcano National Park is not included. Excursions offered by Swiss Travel Costa Rica. Some excursions require physical activity. Please consider the nature of the excursion to ensure it is appropriate for your age and physical condition.
- Private unescorted transportation from San José International Airport to Naranjo.
- Two (2) night accommodations at Chayote Lodge in Naranjo.
- Regular Coffee Tour and Naranjo Village Tour.
Includes: transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee, and a visit to Naranjo Market & the church.
- Private transportation from Naranjo to Arenal Volcano.
- Two (2) night accommodations at Arenal Springs.
- Tabacón Hot Springs Tour.
Includes: transportation, entrance fee, and dinner.
- Regular half-day Hanging Bridges Tour.
Includes: transportation, bilingual guide, and entrance fee.
- Regular transportation from Arenal Volcano to Manuel Antonio.
- Two (2) night accommodation at Si Como Resort, Manual Antonio.
- Regular transportation from Manuel Antonio to selected beach hotel in the Guanacaste area.
- Six breakfasts and one dinner.
- Sales taxes.