Honeymoon: Bottle of sparkling wine, fruit platter, and Iberostar gift.
LocationRiviera Maya - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
SPRING BREAK POLICY: Bookings traveling in the months of March and April will be subject to the following conditions:
· The minimum age requirement for check-in is 18. One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in.
· In the event that any guests engage in inappropriate behavior or cause physical damages to the facilities, the Hotel Management reserves the right to expel the said guest without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
SPRING BREAK GROUPS POLICY: Students/youth are considered between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Spring Break Policy for all bookings traveling March-April, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
· Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
· Upon check-in, each group will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit per room for any charges or damages that might be incurred during the stay.
SPRING BREAK POLICY: Iberostar Hotels & Resorts is a family oriented environment and thus has implemented the following policy for Spring Breakers reservations. The valid period is March 1st, 2020 to April 30th, 2020. Spring Breakers are defined as Students/youth between 16 and 23 years of age.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for the students’ behaviour.
- In the event that any guest(s) engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the Hotel Management reserves the right to expel the guest(s) without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
***Important Information For Our Guests***
Please be aware that due to changing weather and ocean conditions, beach shapes and characteristics may vary.