Honeymoon: Bottle of sparkling wine, fruit platter, and Iberostar gift.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
STUDENT/YOUTH GROUPS POLICY - In order to maintain a family oriented environment, Iberostar Hotels and Resorts will be implementing a policy directed at student/youth groups. Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and
23 years of age. In addition to the Spring Break Policy instituted for all bookings traveling in the months of March and April, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
- All student/youth groups must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Upon check-in, each group will be required to make a refundable cash deposit of USD $200.00 per room for any charges or damages that might be incurred during the stay.
- In the event that any member(s) from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group
without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
SPRING BREAK POLICY - The resort is a family oriented environment. Bookings traveling in the months of March and April will be subject to the following conditions:
- The minimum age requirement for check-in is 18 years of age. One parent or chaperone age at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in.
- In the event that any guest(s) engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the Hotel Management reserves the right to expel the guest(s) without reimbursement or
refund of the remaining nights.
SPRING BREAK POLICY - The resort is a family oriented environment and thus has implemented the following policy for Spring Breakers reservations. The valid period is March 1st, 2020 to April 30th, 2020. Spring Breakers are defined as Students/youth
between 16 and 23 years of age.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for the students’ behavior.
- In the event that any guest(s) engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the Hotel Management reserves the right to expel the guest(s) without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating6096 reviews
Awesome resort by Iberostar
This was our first visit to Cozumel and Iberostar resort is an excellent pick. Maria at the front desk was great to talk to and top marks to Edgar with the entertainment staff for the great hospitality! Food selection was fantastic. We will be sure to return.
Thanks For a wonderful vacation will book at Iberostar again soon great food and entertainment. Sunny and Angelo with all the others are a great asset for the resort. I give a big 5 star. Very clean and amazing beach.
Excellent food and good service
We stayed in block 66 which is a quieter area which suited us. A repeat visit as we were at this resort 6 years earlier. We liked it then and it was even better this time. Buffet food and service was great and we also ate at both the steak restaurant and the oriental restaurand. Both were very good with the Oriental being the best.
The Iberostar Cozumel staff is incredible staff at this place. Especially Angelo, Anna and Erik in the entertainment and bar service. Dressel divers staff and dive Masters and dive instructors are very helpful
Nice pool/ocean getaway.
Had a very nice beach/pool vacation at Iberostar Cozumel. Pool was clean and cool with nice lounge chairs and a pool bar. Ocean was beautiful and warm but swimming access was only from the pier as beach access was rocky and had corral. Scuba and snorkeling excellent through boat excursions you get at the hotel pier. Food was good, not great, with three theme restaurants. Entertainment was good they had a live show every evening. All employees are happy and attentive; waitresses, waiters, star friends, bartenders, etc. A great value for the money.