2019 Resort Added Values!: Daily Breakfast for two or Free room Upgrades (restricted to specific categories.)
Family: Kids 17 & under Stay Free.
Hilton Hawaiian Village is Waikiki's only beachfront resort and sits on 22 lush tropical acres. It fronts the widest stretch of white sand beach and boasts the best swimming pools and waterslides in Waikiki. Beautiful manicured gardens, exotic wildlife, and waterfalls, and priceless artwork are just some of the unique attributes of this famous resort.
Choose from five magnificent towers nestled within the resort village. All 2,860 rooms have been designed for comfort and function. The beachfront Ali'i Tower is all about privacy, with its separate registration desk and exclusive concierge services. Rainbow Tower has sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Diamond Head, and the Honolulu coastline. Set right on the sand, it is adjacent to the 10,000 square-foot Super Pool. Take in the ocean, mountain, city and garden views from Tapa Tower, conveniently situated next to the Tapa Pool and steps away from shops, restaurants, and bars. Diamond Head Tower is centrally located near other resort amenities, and offers scenic ocean and garden views. Or, relax at the Kalia Tower, home to the world-renowned Mandara Spa.
You will find a full range of ocean activities that include surfing, snorkeling on the reef, stand-up paddle boarding, catamaran cruises, and the Atlantis Submarine rides. Or simply rent a beach chair and umbrella to unwind on the beach or Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. Enjoy free daily cultural activities, the Waikiki Starlight Luau, and over 90 shops and services. To top off your experience, enjoy the fireworks show that takes place every Friday evening.
Experience a variety of restaurants, cafes, and lounges without having to leave the property. The resort's 18 eateries serve an extensive array of international fare. Whether you want to enjoy a family outing, romantic evening, or a sophisticated business dinner, a selection of oceanfront restaurants offer gourmet cuisine, elegance, and outstanding service.
The first-rate Mandara Spa offers Balinese-style service and a variety of treatments, including Hawaiian Lomilomi massage. The resort's Fitness Center is the Hilton Fitness Health Club which is open to all guests and offers everything you may need for a satisfying workout.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy: Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy: Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
- Room taxes are included in vacation price.
- Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
- Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
- Room requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability upon check-in.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee is charged to all guests at hotel check-in or check-out.
Mandatory resort fee inclusions:
• Local calls, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
• Internet Access/Wi-Fi Access
• In-Room PlayStation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
• Outdoor Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
• Daily cultural activities including Lei Making, Hula Lessons, Ukulele Lessons (Subject to class availability)
• 10% discount OR One (1) category upgrade on a minimum 2-day car rental from National Rental Car when booked in person at their kiosk located on the ground floor of Tapa Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount or upgrade. Discount/upgrade is not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through National or through any 3rd party. Discount/upgrade is also not available through National Rental Car Central Reservations or through their website. Reservation must be made in person at their kiosk located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
• 20% discount off” The Spirit of Aloha” catamaran Adventure afternoon sail at Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount.
• 10% off at Waikiki Beach Activities* for beach chairs & umbrellas, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards and Aqua Cycles. Guests must present their DVD Now card at Waikiki Beach Activities beach and lagoon stands.
• 10% discount at Waikiki Beach Activities is based upon availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be changed without notice. This discount offer excludes other rental and retail items, surfboard rentals, surfing lessons and SUP Yoga classes, catamaran rides and other activities.
• 20% off Waikiki Beach Activities for Elite Beach Package Rental, which includes: Two (2) chaise loungers, one (1) beach umbrella, lemon water spritz, water service and reef-safe sun block at the beach stand, and use of boogie boards, tubes, and rafts (based on availability and first come, first service. Guests must visit the Waikiki Beach Activities stand at the Super Pool to reserve and purchase this discounted package.
• Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in
• Buy one Adult entrance and get one Child entrance free (4 -12 years of age) at the Waikiki Aquarium*. Guests must present their hotel room key at the Waikiki Aquarium’s Ticket Counter. Offer not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through the Waikiki Aquarium.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed charges may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current charges and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating18337 reviews
Once you get past the check-in nightmare the staff is very pleasant and friendly. They need to put more then 4 people checking people in when you have 50 or so people waiting in line. This place has pretty much everything you will need from decent restaurants (pricey) to all types of shops. Nice clean beach that wasn't overly crowded. The big down side is the added expenses you'll have...resort fees, parking or valet parking
Shockingly bad check-in arrangements
We travel for 3 months every year and this hotel is the worst check-in we have encountered. There was a 40 minute queue for the counter followed by a request for multiple credit card charges that triggered a fraud stop on the credit card. I had to call Australia to have the card reactivated. The check-in took 2.5 hours.
Probably not worth the money
Nice place but not worth the money. Make sure you tack on 100 bucks PER NIGHT for parking and resort fees. Self parking is 49 a day and resort fees were 50 a day. Read the fine print. And use the ABC store off the resort like 2 blocks and save a bunch of money!
Really Nice place everything it around you very Polite and happy staff room service was very attentive of our needs Restaurants are very good. activities and rentals Valet parking staff efficiency thanks
We stayed for 4-nights in October as a stopover from North America. It was a welcomed break! The hotel is lovely, we loved our room and the view of waikiki beach was amazing. We stayed in the rainbow tower which is one of the best. We could sit on our balcony and watch the fireworks, sunsets and sunrise. The walk into the main street only took about 10- 15 minutes along the water. The only issue we found would be the lifts located in the tower we stayed in. It is a very busy hotel and in order for you to use the lifts you had to key in your floor which then assigned you to a lift. As a result, each lift was always packed which meant during the busier periods you could be waiting a while for a lift you could fit into. It's not a huge issue but we found that to be painful when we were in a rush to get somewhere. I would would highly recommend this accomodation to anyone thinking about staying a waikiki beach. We were located down the end of the beach which meant it felt slightly more private for guests which was fantastic.
Prices per person based on double occupancy including round-trip airfare via U.S. certified air carriers and round-trip airport/hotel transfers when arriving at airport closest to destination (for exceptions see Frequently Asked Questions), hotel taxes and baggage handling, fuel surcharges, and all pre-collected U.S. and foreign taxes. In some instances, pricing may specifically apply to one of multiple flights on select departure days. All packages are based on the lowest hotel/air classes available at time of publication, capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotional pricing may only be available for a limited time. Fees may apply for carry-on and checked baggage-view Baggage Policies. Some resort fees, environmental levies and departure taxes are not included and may be payable in resort. View Frequently Asked Questions for more information. Apple Vacations is not responsible for errors or omissions. Cancellation policies apply. Bookings are subject to the Fair Trade Contract. All public charter flights are operated by ALG Vacations Corp: Allegiant Air: PC 18-231, A319-156 seats or A320-186 seats /PC 18-234, A319-156 seats or A320-186 seats; Miami Air operated by TUI Airlines Belgium N.V. : PC 19-085 & PC 19-117, B737-800, 180 seats/PC 19-091, B737-800-183 seats; Swift Air: PC 19-092, B737-400-150 seats; Viva Aerobus: PC 18-228, A320-180 seats/ PC 19-079, A320-180-185 seats/PC 19-094, A320-185 seats. CST2139014-20 120319