2019 Exceptional Values: Daily Breakfast for two or Free room Upgrades (restricted to specific categories.)
Family: Kids 17 & under Stay Free.
Hilton Hawaiian Village is Waikiki's only beachfront resort and sits on 22 lush tropical acres. It fronts the widest stretch of white sand beach and boasts the best swimming pools and waterslides in Waikiki. Beautiful manicured gardens, exotic wildlife, and waterfalls, and priceless artwork are just some of the unique attributes of this famous resort.
Choose from five magnificent towers nestled within the resort village. All 2,860 rooms have been designed for comfort and function. The beachfront Ali'i Tower is all about privacy, with its separate registration desk and exclusive concierge services. Rainbow Tower has sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Diamond Head, and the Honolulu coastline. Set right on the sand, it is adjacent to the 10,000 square-foot Super Pool. Take in the ocean, mountain, city and garden views from Tapa Tower, conveniently situated next to the Tapa Pool and steps away from shops, restaurants, and bars. Diamond Head Tower is centrally located near other resort amenities, and offers scenic ocean and garden views. Or, relax at the Kalia Tower, home to the world-renowned Mandara Spa.
You will find a full range of ocean activities that include surfing, snorkeling on the reef, stand-up paddle boarding, catamaran cruises, and the Atlantis Submarine rides. Or simply rent a beach chair and umbrella to unwind on the beach or Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. Enjoy free daily cultural activities, the Waikiki Starlight Luau, and over 90 shops and services. To top off your experience, enjoy the fireworks show that takes place every Friday evening.
Experience a variety of restaurants, cafes, and lounges without having to leave the property. The resort's 18 eateries serve an extensive array of international fare. Whether you want to enjoy a family outing, romantic evening, or a sophisticated business dinner, a selection of oceanfront restaurants offer gourmet cuisine, elegance, and outstanding service.
The first-rate Mandara Spa offers Balinese-style service and a variety of treatments, including Hawaiian Lomilomi massage. The resort's Fitness Center is the Hilton Fitness Health Club which is open to all guests and offers everything you may need for a satisfying workout.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy: Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy: Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy: This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
- Room taxes are included in vacation price.
- Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
- Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
- Room requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability upon check-in.
Resort charge: A mandatory resort charge is charged to all guests at hotel check-in or check-out.
Mandatory resort charge inclusions:
- Local calls, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Internet Access/Wi-Fi Access
- In-Room PlayStation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
- Outdoor Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
- Daily cultural activities including Lei Making, Hula Lessons, Ukulele Lessons (Subject to class availability)
- 10% discount OR One (1) category upgrade on a minimum 2-day car rental from National Rental Car when booked in person at their kiosk located on the ground floor of Tapa Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount or upgrade. Discount/upgrade is not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through National or through any 3rd party. Discount/upgrade is also not available through National Rental Car Central Reservations or through their website. Reservation must be made in person at their kiosk located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
- 20% discount off” The Spirit of Aloha” catamaran Adventure afternoon sail at Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount.
- 10% off at Waikiki Beach Activities* for beach chairs & umbrellas, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards and Aqua Cycles. Guests must present their DVD Now card at Waikiki Beach Activities beach and lagoon stands.
- 10% discount at Waikiki Beach Activities is based upon availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be changed without notice. This discount offer excludes other rental and retail items, surfboard rentals, surfing lessons and SUP Yoga classes, catamaran rides and other activities.
- Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in
- Buy one Adult entrance and get one Child entrance free (4 -12 years of age) at the Waikiki Aquarium*. Guests must present their hotel room key at the Waikiki Aquarium’s Ticket Counter. Offer not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through the Waikiki Aquarium.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed charges may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current charges and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17546 reviews
Do Not Stay Here!
Crowded and TOO MANY KIDS!!! We are disappointed that we didn’t stay at the Royal Hawaiian our whole trip. If we go back to Hawai’i we will definitely go back there! Less crowds & kids and the hotel grounds were beautiful!!! Don’t stay at the Hilton!!!! The CONs- We arrived early, paid $50 to get a room earlier than the check in time and ended up getting a room right next to the elevators. Do not stay in the Alihi tower A-1301! It was noisy almost All night!! Especially on Friday after the fireworks. Also the room is located right above the only pool for the Alihi tower. So the kids are loud and obnoxious all day. They do not have an adults only pool, you have to go to a different Hilton down the street if you want one. It was nice but we didn’t like not having one at the hotel we were staying at. We forgot a few clothes once we left, we called them a few hours later and they claim they never saw them.....they never did find them. The PROs- there is a running track on the property, ABC stores all around, close to stuff we walked back from Diamond Head (1 hr or so but we stopped at a lot of places) and close to the Ala Moana shopping center and cruise terminal. If you stay in the Alihi tower you get a bracelet so you can skip lines for restaurants. Also it was nice to be able to see how busy the beach was and checking out a nice place to go before you go down to the beach right from your bedroom. The bathroom was nice but the tub was half the size of a normal sized tub. The fireworks were the best part but they were late and didn’t happen until around 8 o’clock
Just like home, (but better).
I am sitting in the Tapa bar area of the Hilton Hawaiian Village as I type this, waiting to catch my Uber to the airport, on my last day of a 10 day visit to the resort. The trade winds are back and the day could not be more perfect, except for the fact I’m leaving. From the moment I arrived 10 Days ago, I’ve been made to feel at home by everyone here. This was a work trip/relaxation trip (on the weekends and I’ve enjoyed every second). When I arrived, the Bellman were right there to assist me with a big Aloha included. While checking in, Nancy at the front desk looked hard to find me a great room and she could not have been more pleasant. She really stood out as my favorite employee while here. The room she gave me was in the Tapa Tower on the 33rd floor, and it was an epic view. I could go on and on about the respite and the amenities and how wonderful the entire facility is, but sometimes, you just have to believe. Go and experience this tropical Paradise, as it has something for EVERYONE. TRUST ME. I can’t wait to come back and experience this property again. Dave
Not a good stay at Hilton
Only stayed one night, but I would never stay here again the crowds, cover bands blaring music at all hours, a homeless man yelling obscenities at security, rust in the sinks, etc made for bad experience. I had contacted Hilton about early checkin as we were on 8:30 Qantas flight response was basically book a room for the night before. Arrived at Hilton at 10am spent 15 minutes in check in que(no one serving Honors checkin) asked about early checkin was told nothing available come back at 2. A Hilton person comes up to us and let’s us know that for $75 there might be early checkin. Sign up at early checkin desk after being told in no uncertain terms to get in line with no one else behind an unmarked velvet rope. Amazingly 5 minutes later we have a room to go to.
We checked in today for a 5 day vacation and I am ready to check out!!! The lack of cleanliness of this hotel has absolutelyruined my vacation and my peace of mind. I found hair in the refrigerator, the shower and all on the bathroom floor. There is also mildew/mold in the shower. My room has obviously not been cleaned thoroughly. When bringing this to managment's attention, the response was dismissive and nonchalant. Be aware that the rooms located in the Kalia are extremely outdated with furniture that is highly worn out. I am beyond embarrassed because I selected this hotel for our girls vacation and now I find myself apologizing to my friends and searching for other accommodations. Hilton, please do better.
Best holiday ever
My hubby and I went to this amazing place for 2 weeks. It was clean, tidy and we had the best time. Staff were fantastic, restaurants awesome. I would highly recommend anyone to stay at this amazing place.