There are plenty of ways to relax or play at the Caribe Hilton. Bathe in the sun's warm rays at one of the oceanfront swimming pools and whirlpools, or stroll on the secluded beach. Plunge into the pool while the children play at the kids' club or summertime camp, Camp Coco. Stay active in the hotel's fitness center or enjoy games consoles and movies in the games room. Challenge your partner to a game of tennis or be pampered and unwind at the spa.
Indulge at one of eight restaurants and bars. Savor oriental delights at Lemon Grass Pan Asian Latino, enjoy a mouthwatering steak at Morton's The Steakhouse, or sample fresh, tropical dishes at Il Giardino La Trattoria. Start your day with a wholesome breakfast at Palmeras Restaurant and sip on cocktails in the hotel's open air lobby at Oasis Bar, birthplace of the Pi–a Colada.
Unwind in a stylishly comfortable guest room and admire spectacular views from the balcony, or choose a suite with a separate living area. Situated five minutes from San Juan Convention Center and only 15 minutes from Luis Munoz Marin Airport, this hotel offers 24 meeting and banquet spaces for up to 1,600 guests. Celebrate your dream wedding or arrange a business conference and enjoy professional planning advice.
LocationPuerto Rico - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - There is a mandatory hotel-imposed fee payable directly to the hotel. The following inclusions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
with the exception of Caribe Hilton. For somebody not staying at the property, they would need to purchase a day pass.
- 24-hour use of fitness center
- Access to the Tropical Gardens & Bird Sanctuary
- Access to beach chairs and umbrellas
- 1 hour complimentary use of Olympian sponsored tennis courts (upon availability)
- Unlimited use of kid's playground
- Access to Islita sundeck (upon availability)
- Daily outdoor recreational activities such as, but not limited to: bingo, daily rituals, bocce, yoga classes etc.
- 20% discount on beach cabanas (upon availability). Hourly price with a minimum purchase of 3 hours to include 6 sodas or waters and seasonal fruit plate. Discount only to applies once per stay
- Access to daily fish feeding ritual (upon availability). 20 people per session and food supplied
- Access to history tour (upon availability). 10 people per session. One morning session and one in the afternoon
- One additional scoop of ice cream of similar when purchasing a scoop of ice cream at the ice cream parlor
- 30% discount on a bucket of bio degradable fluoro golf balls and use of golf club for the Evening Aqua Driving Range
- Access to daily botanical tour of the resort’s 17 acres of landscaping
- Complimentary 30 minute use of basic snorkeling equipment. Applies to one use per room per stay
- 20% discount on selected spa treatments. Valid for one use per room per stay
- Access to telescopes in the evening (upon availability) to star gaze
- Coupon for use in games room
- Pina Colada tasting at Atlantico Pool Bar
- 10% discount on a minimum purchase of $150 at selected retail vendors on property (not food and beverage, food and beverage retail or spa treatments or spa/fitness center retail)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating7457 reviews
Amazing Attentive Staff!!!!! Beautiful Property!!!!!
Greetings from the Windy City Chicago, When I arrived at the hotel to check in Miguel immediately greeted me with a smile. The check in process was seamless and very informative, Miguel made sure to go over all the amenities of the hotel which was very helpful. I also want to recognize your lobby bar staff Efrain, Rafael Angel, Benigno, Ariel, Frank as well as your pool bar staff Hiram, Virgie, Robert, Fernando, Miguel, Jose and Walter. They were all amazing and very attentive. I will return due to the great service I received from them all. Please pass on my comments as they deserve to be recognized. Kind Regards,
Family Friends Fun
The History is all around you close to everything,The employees are all smiles and ready to help in anyway possible.The room i had was with a balcony and a view of the beach .After a long fun day we came back to a clean kept room thumbs up to the great housekeeping staff.Breakfast was top notch food always hot and always plenty. Our breakfast waiter Harry was the man he was always on top of everything.... But the best was Maria the chef and Omar F&b made a special 5 course birthday dinner for my wife on the beach..I had the pleasure of meeting Pablo the GM and he is as nice as they say a gentlemen and man that cares about his TEAM and property
My wife and I decided to hit this hotel for an anniversary getaway. The staff, lobby/restaurants, beach, location etc were second to none! They put a ton of effort into the hotel remodeling, and it shows. We truly had a wonderful experience, in a great part of a world-class city.
Very enjoyable stay!
Great location and fantasic service. Amazing views of the beach! The Caribe Hilton is very historic - it's where the pina colada was invented. It got clobbered in Hurricane Maria and they did a great job of restoring it and opening it after nearly a year-and-a-half. We had a great stay there. They also have a beautiful spa!
Great job Caribe!!
Such a wonderful business trip at this property. The staff was super friendly and everyone was so super helpful. I enjoyed the pool area. I will definitely be back with my family sometime I’m the near future!