There are plenty of ways to relax or play at the Caribe Hilton. Bathe in the sun's warm rays at one of the oceanfront swimming pools and whirlpools, or stroll on the secluded beach. Plunge into the pool while the children play at the kids' club or summertime camp, Camp Coco. Stay active in the hotel's fitness center or enjoy games consoles and movies in the games room. Challenge your partner to a game of tennis or be pampered and unwind at the spa.
Indulge at one of eight restaurants and bars. Savor oriental delights at Lemon Grass Pan Asian Latino, enjoy a mouthwatering steak at Morton's The Steakhouse, or sample fresh, tropical dishes at Il Giardino La Trattoria. Start your day with a wholesome breakfast at Palmeras Restaurant and sip on cocktails in the hotel's open air lobby at Oasis Bar, birthplace of the Pi–a Colada.
Unwind in a stylishly comfortable guest room and admire spectacular views from the balcony, or choose a suite with a separate living area. Situated five minutes from San Juan Convention Center and only 15 minutes from Luis Munoz Marin Airport, this hotel offers 24 meeting and banquet spaces for up to 1,600 guests. Celebrate your dream wedding or arrange a business conference and enjoy professional planning advice.
LocationPuerto Rico - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - There is a mandatory hotel-imposed fee payable directly to the hotel. The following inclusions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
with the exception of Caribe Hilton. For somebody not staying at the property, they would need to purchase a day pass.
- 24-hour use of fitness center
- Access to the Tropical Gardens & Bird Sanctuary
- Access to beach chairs and umbrellas
- 1 hour complimentary use of Olympian sponsored tennis courts (upon availability)
- Unlimited use of kid's playground
- Access to Islita sundeck (upon availability)
- Daily outdoor recreational activities such as, but not limited to: bingo, daily rituals, bocce, yoga classes etc.
- 20% discount on beach cabanas (upon availability). Hourly price with a minimum purchase of 3 hours to include 6 sodas or waters and seasonal fruit plate. Discount only to applies once per stay
- Access to daily fish feeding ritual (upon availability). 20 people per session and food supplied
- Access to history tour (upon availability). 10 people per session. One morning session and one in the afternoon
- One additional scoop of ice cream of similar when purchasing a scoop of ice cream at the ice cream parlor
- 30% discount on a bucket of bio degradable fluoro golf balls and use of golf club for the Evening Aqua Driving Range
- Access to daily botanical tour of the resort’s 17 acres of landscaping
- Complimentary 30 minute use of basic snorkeling equipment. Applies to one use per room per stay
- 20% discount on selected spa treatments. Valid for one use per room per stay
- Access to telescopes in the evening (upon availability) to star gaze
- Coupon for use in games room
- Pina Colada tasting at Atlantico Pool Bar
- 10% discount on a minimum purchase of $150 at selected retail vendors on property (not food and beverage, food and beverage retail or spa treatments or spa/fitness center retail)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating7489 reviews
Hotel was beautiful and good location. I had an issue with late check out I requested but other than that all staff members were great. The only reason I rate it 4 star and not a 5, no club on property. We went out all 3 nights for night life.
Pre and post cruise
First let me say I’ve been Hilton “loyal” since 2004. This is the finest Hilton property that I have personally ever stayed in. I honestly cannot imagine an improvement in the lobby and pool areas! My children used the workout room, and loved it! Every team member we encountered, the bell staff, the desk team, the pool team, the bartenders (the Pina Coladas are legit!) and even the Starbucks were so gracious. Thanks Caribe Team! Mi espanol no es muy bueno, pero, Esperamos volver a verte!
Great First Stay In PR!
We stayed at the Caribe Hilton November 2019 for our one year wedding anniversary. Overall we enjoyed our stay. Here are a few tips from our trip: 1. The pool and surrounding areas are one of this hotel’s best features. The pool has a few different areas for sitting, a swim up bar and hot tubs. We enjoyed sitting here each day, grabbing drinks and enjoying the sun. On busier days it was a challenge to find a chair, but that was mostly on the weekend. 2. Location is great. Right on the water and in walking distance (or short cab) to many restaurants and hot spots in Old San Juan. We considered some hotel that were farther out from the city and I am glad we went with this location - super convenient. There isn’t much of a beach to speak of, but enough sand and access to water to do the trick (if just barely). Beach lovers, this may not be the spot for you. 3. For food, get out and enjoy the local offerings! Food at this hotel is extremely over-priced and just “fine”. Avoid the breakfast buffet at all cost. This was our most expensive and least enjoyable meal of our entire trip! Take a walk to the Mercado just past the parking garage to see a food hall with lots of affordable local options! 4. The rooms are standard, nothing to write home about. We had a great view of the ocean and spent many nights on the balcony taking in the sights.
My wife and I went to Puerto Rico for a little getaway, stayed at this place it is very nice the service is great, great location. it is built around or even on an old fort location. Very historical. Will definitely come back again.
CARIBAR BEST STAFF "EFRAIN +A
My friends and I stayed at the hotel couples days. Efrain Diaz from Caribe Bar provided us with an excellent service. Recommended the best drinks and places to visit. Breakfast was spectacular, avocado toasts are delicious and their coffee with milk is unique. Thanks to Brito for his love and respect. The hotel is a 15 minute walk to old San Juan, a beautiful site with many history. In addition to old San Juan the hotel is located just 5 minutes from the square, where they have several bars and places to dance. Cute detail from Efrain of Caribe bar in surprising with a happy birthday cake. Also thanks to Beny, Josue, Rafael and Hector ( the jockey man) great job guy.