Daily Breakfast for two or Free room Upgrades (restricted to specific categories.)
Family: Kids 17 and under Stay Free.
Hilton Hawaiian Village is Waikiki's only beachfront resort and sits on 22 lush tropical acres. It fronts the widest stretch of white sand beach and boasts the best swimming pools and waterslides in Waikiki. Beautiful manicured gardens, exotic wildlife and waterfalls, and priceless artwork are just some of the unique attributes of this famous resort.
The Hilton Hawaiian Village is made up of five magnificent towers nestled within the resort village. All 2,860 rooms have been designed for comfort and function. The beachfront Alii Tower is all about privacy, with its separate registration desk and exclusive concierge services. This newly renovated tower is the most exclusive tower, offering luxurious accommodations, exclusive services, enhanced in-room amenities, a private pool, terrace and whirlpool, a private fitness center with massage treatments rooms and sauna, and more.
You will find a full range of ocean activities that include surfing, snorkeling on the reef, stand-up paddle boarding, catamaran cruises, and the Atlantis Submarine rides. Or simply rent a beach chair and umbrella to unwind on the beach or Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. Enjoy free daily cultural activities, the Waikiki Starlight Luau, and over 90 shops and services. To top off your experience, enjoy the fireworks show that takes place every Friday evening.
Experience a variety of restaurants, cafes, and lounges without having to leave the property. The resort's 18 eateries serve an extensive array of international fare. Whether you want to enjoy a family outing, romantic evening, or a sophisticated business dinner, a selection of oceanfront restaurants offer gourmet cuisine, elegance, and outstanding service.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy: Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy: Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
- Room taxes are included in vacation price.
- Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
- Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
- Room requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability upon check-in.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee is charged to all guests at hotel check-in or check-out.
Mandatory resort fee inclusions:
• Local calls, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
• Internet Access/Wi-Fi Access
• In-Room PlayStation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
• Outdoor Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
• Daily cultural activities including Lei Making, Hula Lessons, Ukulele Lessons (Subject to class availability)
• 10% discount OR One (1) category upgrade on a minimum 2-day car rental from National Rental Car when booked in person at their kiosk located on the ground floor of Tapa Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount or upgrade. Discount/upgrade is not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through National or through any 3rd party. Discount/upgrade is also not available through National Rental Car Central Reservations or through their website. Reservation must be made in person at their kiosk located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
• 20% discount off” The Spirit of Aloha” catamaran Adventure afternoon sail at Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount.
• 10% off at Waikiki Beach Activities* for beach chairs & umbrellas, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards and Aqua Cycles. Guests must present their DVD Now card at Waikiki Beach Activities beach and lagoon stands.
• 10% discount at Waikiki Beach Activities is based upon availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be changed without notice. This discount offer excludes other rental and retail items, surfboard rentals, surfing lessons and SUP Yoga classes, catamaran rides and other activities.
• 20% off Waikiki Beach Activities for Elite Beach Package Rental, which includes: Two (2) chaise loungers, one (1) beach umbrella, lemon water spritz, water service and reef-safe sun block at the beach stand, and use of boogie boards, tubes, and rafts (based on availability and first come, first service. Guests must visit the Waikiki Beach Activities stand at the Super Pool to reserve and purchase this discounted package.
• Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in
• Buy one Adult entrance and get one Child entrance free (4 -12 years of age) at the Waikiki Aquarium*. Guests must present their hotel room key at the Waikiki Aquarium’s Ticket Counter. Offer not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through the Waikiki Aquarium.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed charges may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current charges and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating18154 reviews
This place is huge! Thankfully a map is provided at check in! We stayed in the Kahali Tower which was set back from the beach, but an easy stroll through loads of shopping! The beds were so incredibly comfy, the bathroom amenities were lovely and also for sale at a local shop. Many choices for eateries as well as pool and swimming options! We only stayed one night before our cruise on a Friday which is the night there is a fireworks display! Enjoy your stay!
Gorgeous ocean and Volcano view
We got upgraded to the ocean view on 8th floor at the Rainbow Tower. The view was magnificent! The breakfast at the Tropical Restaurant was always delicious and also had great view and a nice breeze so it wasn’t too hot. The hotel parking is $45 per night so to avoid this crazy price we parked at the marina behind hotel where you pay $1 per 1 hour and can stay there as much as you want. The location of the hotel is good, not too far from (overcrowded and loud) Waikiki beach and in good distance to get to the main road when you want to drive around to get to know the island.
Beware of check in and check out up billing
Upon arrival the reception told me I would be in the Kalia Tower city view. But for an additional $130 a night I can get an ocean view in a different tower and then can watch the fireworks. The problem here is that I booked an ocean view room originally and I was leaving on Friday so I would not see any fireworks. I had to pull up my HH app and reservation that showed I already had a ocean view reservation and show the receptionist. . Then the receptionist said well I can get you a different room for $80 extra with a better view. I said no, I just wanted the original reservation agreement. She seemed put out. Then on check out I used express check out and placed my keys and all the cards (room, towel, DVD) in the envelop and put in the box. 2 days later I get a $20 charge (for towel cards) I had to call the billing department and say I used the express checkout as directed and the cards were left. The charges were ultimately reversed. Overall, I felt that all these fees and upgrades were just a scam and a way to pad the bill. I felt Hilton was dishonest and manipulative. I have stayed here in the past and always felt the check in process was somewhat sketchy. But this stay was over the top bad. I don't think I will stay again.
That view though! 😍
The view from the room in the Rainbow Tower was to die for. I didn’t even have to go out on the balcony. I was able to watch the sunrise and enjoy the sound of the waves in the morning when I opened the door before I went to work. 🥰
Bed bugs!!!!! Avoid this resort at all costs
Came here with company for business purposes. Lived in Tapa tower room 641. Furnitures are old and need an upgrade. For the price tag of over $200 a night. Its a disappointment. Woke up finding bed bug bites made a mediocre stay even worse. Now i have to deal with the itch and potentially permanent scars. And also sanitizing all my belongings. Please clean the rooms and exterminate all bugs. I did not pay to expect and experience like this.