Daily Breakfast for two or Free room Upgrades (restricted to specific categories.)
Family: Kids 17 and under Stay Free.
Hilton Hawaiian Village is Waikiki's only beachfront resort and sits on 22 lush tropical acres. It fronts the widest stretch of white sand beach and boasts the best swimming pools and waterslides in Waikiki. Beautiful manicured gardens, exotic wildlife and waterfalls, and priceless artwork are just some of the unique attributes of this famous resort.
The Hilton Hawaiian Village is made up of five magnificent towers nestled within the resort village. All 2,860 rooms have been designed for comfort and function. The beachfront Alii Tower is all about privacy, with its separate registration desk and exclusive concierge services. This newly renovated tower is the most exclusive tower, offering luxurious accommodations, exclusive services, enhanced in-room amenities, a private pool, terrace and whirlpool, a private fitness center with massage treatments rooms and sauna, and more.
You will find a full range of ocean activities that include surfing, snorkeling on the reef, stand-up paddle boarding, catamaran cruises, and the Atlantis Submarine rides. Or simply rent a beach chair and umbrella to unwind on the beach or Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. Enjoy free daily cultural activities, the Waikiki Starlight Luau, and over 90 shops and services. To top off your experience, enjoy the fireworks show that takes place every Friday evening.
Experience a variety of restaurants, cafes, and lounges without having to leave the property. The resort's 18 eateries serve an extensive array of international fare. Whether you want to enjoy a family outing, romantic evening, or a sophisticated business dinner, a selection of oceanfront restaurants offer gourmet cuisine, elegance, and outstanding service.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy: Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy: Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
- Room taxes are included in vacation price.
- Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
- Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
- Room requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability upon check-in.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee is charged to all guests at hotel check-in or check-out.
Mandatory resort fee inclusions:
• Local calls, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
• Internet Access/Wi-Fi Access
• In-Room PlayStation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
• Outdoor Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
• Daily cultural activities including Lei Making, Hula Lessons, Ukulele Lessons (Subject to class availability)
• 10% discount OR One (1) category upgrade on a minimum 2-day car rental from National Rental Car when booked in person at their kiosk located on the ground floor of Tapa Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount or upgrade. Discount/upgrade is not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through National or through any 3rd party. Discount/upgrade is also not available through National Rental Car Central Reservations or through their website. Reservation must be made in person at their kiosk located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
• 20% discount off” The Spirit of Aloha” catamaran Adventure afternoon sail at Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount.
• 10% off at Waikiki Beach Activities* for beach chairs & umbrellas, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards and Aqua Cycles. Guests must present their DVD Now card at Waikiki Beach Activities beach and lagoon stands.
• 10% discount at Waikiki Beach Activities is based upon availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be changed without notice. This discount offer excludes other rental and retail items, surfboard rentals, surfing lessons and SUP Yoga classes, catamaran rides and other activities.
• 20% off Waikiki Beach Activities for Elite Beach Package Rental, which includes: Two (2) chaise loungers, one (1) beach umbrella, lemon water spritz, water service and reef-safe sun block at the beach stand, and use of boogie boards, tubes, and rafts (based on availability and first come, first service. Guests must visit the Waikiki Beach Activities stand at the Super Pool to reserve and purchase this discounted package.
• Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in
• Buy one Adult entrance and get one Child entrance free (4 -12 years of age) at the Waikiki Aquarium*. Guests must present their hotel room key at the Waikiki Aquarium’s Ticket Counter. Offer not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through the Waikiki Aquarium.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed charges may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current charges and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating18136 reviews
Oh So Crowded, Even in Low Season
Although the facilities are nice and location is on the beach, the crowds are overwhelming. It is hard to get a place at the pools, as there are five buildings of guests fighting for the seats. We were there in the low season and it was still jammed with people. The check in took 30 minutes and check out about 20. The positives: on the beach!
This was a beautiful resort that provided us with memories to last a lifetime! Easy access to great restaurants on the property. The ocean was just a short walk away. We loved the various pools all over. The fireworks show on Friday night was a perfect ending to an awesome trip!
Great location but not worth it
The location is great, right on the beach. The property is beautiful. The view is great if you get an ocean front room but most rooms don’t have a nice view. The line at front desk when checking in can easily take 1 hour or more because the front desk is under stuffed and because the check in process is really slow (10-15 minutes per guest). The hotel is really overcrowded (and I was there during low season). For Hilton Diamond and Gold members, the breakfast is not included. Instead, they give you a $10 per night discount. I was told at the check-in that you can use the discount all at once but when I checked out it turns out it’s not true. My general feeling for the hotel is that it is really overpriced tourist trap. Food, resort fees, parking, chair rentals can exceed the cost of the room. The Sheraton on Waikiki has a much better pool, fantastic views from almost every room and a free breakfast (for their members) on their lounge on the top floor of the hotel with a magnificent view.
Slightly pricier than surrounding Hilton hotels, but only Hilton right on beach
Always a great time here, and staff is amazing. Only drawback is that it is more expensive (about 15-20%) more than the other Hilton family hotels. Cons: price a little higher, no free breakfast for Gold members, parking is a little more than other hotels, on the eastern edge of Waikiki, food is pricey. Pros: right on the beach, separate buildings create a village feel, free fireworks show on fridays. If spending a little extra is no issue, this is the right Hilton for you. The property is right on the beach! If you want to save a little more, there are Hilton family hotels within walking distance to the beach, and you can always walk there for the Friday fireworks.
They Steal money off your credit card
Money keeps being taken off my card even though I haven’t spent anything. They separated our booking with our family. They gave us the wrong room and room keys so my young family walked in on a room with a poor lady naked in her bed. We were all horrified. Management promised to sort issues but we are home now and still nothing resolved. Boycott this hotel it's disgusting.