Daily Breakfast for two or Free room Upgrades (restricted to specific categories.)
Family: Kids 17 and under Stay Free.
Hilton Hawaiian Village is Waikiki's only beachfront resort and sits on 22 lush tropical acres. It fronts the widest stretch of white sand beach and boasts the best swimming pools and waterslides in Waikiki. Beautiful manicured gardens, exotic wildlife and waterfalls, and priceless artwork are just some of the unique attributes of this famous resort.
The Hilton Hawaiian Village is made up of five magnificent towers nestled within the resort village. All 2,860 rooms have been designed for comfort and function. The beachfront Alii Tower is all about privacy, with its separate registration desk and exclusive concierge services. This newly renovated tower is the most exclusive tower, offering luxurious accommodations, exclusive services, enhanced in-room amenities, a private pool, terrace and whirlpool, a private fitness center with massage treatments rooms and sauna, and more.
You will find a full range of ocean activities that include surfing, snorkeling on the reef, stand-up paddle boarding, catamaran cruises, and the Atlantis Submarine rides. Or simply rent a beach chair and umbrella to unwind on the beach or Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. Enjoy free daily cultural activities, the Waikiki Starlight Luau, and over 90 shops and services. To top off your experience, enjoy the fireworks show that takes place every Friday evening.
Experience a variety of restaurants, cafes, and lounges without having to leave the property. The resort's 18 eateries serve an extensive array of international fare. Whether you want to enjoy a family outing, romantic evening, or a sophisticated business dinner, a selection of oceanfront restaurants offer gourmet cuisine, elegance, and outstanding service.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy: Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy: Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
- Room taxes are included in vacation price.
- Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
- Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
- Room requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability upon check-in.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee is charged to all guests at hotel check-in or check-out.
Mandatory resort fee inclusions:
• Local calls, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
• Internet Access/Wi-Fi Access
• In-Room PlayStation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
• Outdoor Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
• Daily cultural activities including Lei Making, Hula Lessons, Ukulele Lessons (Subject to class availability)
• 10% discount OR One (1) category upgrade on a minimum 2-day car rental from National Rental Car when booked in person at their kiosk located on the ground floor of Tapa Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount or upgrade. Discount/upgrade is not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through National or through any 3rd party. Discount/upgrade is also not available through National Rental Car Central Reservations or through their website. Reservation must be made in person at their kiosk located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
• 20% discount off” The Spirit of Aloha” catamaran Adventure afternoon sail at Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount.
• 10% off at Waikiki Beach Activities* for beach chairs & umbrellas, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards and Aqua Cycles. Guests must present their DVD Now card at Waikiki Beach Activities beach and lagoon stands.
• 10% discount at Waikiki Beach Activities is based upon availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be changed without notice. This discount offer excludes other rental and retail items, surfboard rentals, surfing lessons and SUP Yoga classes, catamaran rides and other activities.
• 20% off Waikiki Beach Activities for Elite Beach Package Rental, which includes: Two (2) chaise loungers, one (1) beach umbrella, lemon water spritz, water service and reef-safe sun block at the beach stand, and use of boogie boards, tubes, and rafts (based on availability and first come, first service. Guests must visit the Waikiki Beach Activities stand at the Super Pool to reserve and purchase this discounted package.
• Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in
• Buy one Adult entrance and get one Child entrance free (4 -12 years of age) at the Waikiki Aquarium*. Guests must present their hotel room key at the Waikiki Aquarium’s Ticket Counter. Offer not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through the Waikiki Aquarium.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed charges may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current charges and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating18154 reviews
So the heart of waikiki and the food is mediocre at best, with an extremely dated hotel. At at Bali after my conference and the food was cold more than likely because they were trying to create the Luau for our conference reception.
Awesome Ukulele lesson
Ukulele lessons are included as part of the resort package. Both I and my husband took a lesson, and Kelly is an AWESOME instructor. She had us actually making music in 1 hour! Her teaching technique reminds me of Montessori methods.
Disney, Hawaiian Style
This is a large, sprawling set of hotels around a conference center. We stayed in a corner room in the diamond head tower. The views were terrific, and the room was comfortable. The AC was aggressive I didn't love the site as a conference center because it was so large, and we had events in different buildings, and it was sometimes hard to get to the between-meeting coffee just because it was kind of far away. The first day I kept getting lost, too, despite having a map. And there were more AV problems than I would have expected for such a major conference center. (They were unable to play a video, sometimes the speakers had to be careful where they stood to avoid feedback, there were some issues flipping between presentations.) I might have enjoyed it more for a vacation. My husband enjoyed the easy access to the city, and the place was pretty and full of attractive (and expensive) little shops that I didn't have time to investigate, much.
Not a User Friendly Resort
Waited in line to check in over 35 min after pulling our luggage over bumpy rock walkways a long distance from drop off to check in. Staff gave different answers when asked questions. Shower either hot or cold. Could not adjust room thermostat. Won’t stay here again.
This place is huge! Thankfully a map is provided at check in! We stayed in the Kahali Tower which was set back from the beach, but an easy stroll through loads of shopping! The beds were so incredibly comfy, the bathroom amenities were lovely and also for sale at a local shop. Many choices for eateries as well as pool and swimming options! We only stayed one night before our cruise on a Friday which is the night there is a fireworks display! Enjoy your stay!