Authentic Caribbean style and panoramic views of Montego Bay's stunning shoreline await guests of Iberostar Rose Hall Beach. Mountains, villages, waterfalls, and idyllic beaches are all within easy reach and offer the chance to experience the diversity of this island paradise. The resort blends the charm and authenticity of classic colonial décor with world-class amenities, the finest international cuisine and an exquisite attention to detail. For couples or families, it's the ultimate vacation.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Spring Break Policy - The resort is a family oriented environment. Bookings traveling in the months of March and April will be subject to the following conditions:
- The minimum age requirement for check-in is 18. One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in.
- In the event that any guest(s) engage in inappropriate behaviour or cause physical damages to the facilities, the Hotel Management reserves the right to expel the guest(s) without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
Student/Youth Group Policy - In order to maintain a family oriented environment, Iberostar Hotels and Resorts will be implementing a policy directed at student/youth groups. Students/youth
- All student/youth groups must be preapproved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Upon check-in, each group will be required to make a refundable cash deposit of USD $200.00 per room for any charges or damages that might be incurred during the stay.
- In the event that any member(s) from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating5709 reviews
Great family vacation
Our stay was great. Staff members were very helpful and friendly. Suelyn at the concierge desk was exceptional with assisting us with a reservation to the japaneese restaurant. My 2yo loved the waterpark by the kidsclub.
I enjoy my stay here at the hotel,the staff here went above and beyond to assist us, thanks to Suelyn Shavana and Trudy. They were exceptional, room great and good amazing we will be back next vacation.
I love the staff how friendly they are...Special shout to chef papi at the Japanese restaurant he was amazing...Our best part of our stay was our concierge Tashalee she is simply amazing she helped us with everything getting our rooms on time definitely coming back
Good food, good Pools, good entertainment. Chef "papi" big up. Special thanks to our concierge tashalee she is the best so adorable and friendly ...We will be back For sure...This time with more people to get a feel of this special experience
I love the room amenities the comfort of the room is something to talk about,The food was more than enough tasty and delicious ..The entertainment team did a great job...My concierge Tashalee did an awesome job by helping us figure out what to do and where to go..Sheena and Kerrisha also assisted us with our reservations and directed us to places who wanted to see ..Even though it was a short stay we are definitely coming back ❤️