Few places on earth are as captivating and inspiring as the AAA Four Diamond Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. Located just twenty minutes from Montego Bay, this adults-only, 5 star Jamaican paradise is filled with never ending service and endless luxuries. It's sure to please those in search of the world's finest vacation experience. Iberostar Grand Rose Hall offers an unrivaled experience, designed to pamper like never before. Here, guests are treated to all-inclusive, all-suites, adults-only paradise, rich in luxurious personalized butler service, 24-hour gourmet dining and dazzling amenities. The elegant colonial style architecture offers a stunning atmosphere designed to offer maximum comfort and maximum pleasure.
General Policies & Fine Print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
SPRING BREAK POLICY: IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS is a family oriented environment.Bookings traveling in the months of March and April will be subject to the following conditions:
· The minimum age requirement for check-in is 18. One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in.
· In the event that any guests engage in inappropriate behavior or cause physical damages to the facilities, the Hotel Management reserves the right to expel the said guest without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
SPRING BREAK GROUPS POLICY: Students/youth are considered between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Spring Break Policy for all bookings traveling March-April, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
· Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
· Upon check-in, each group will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit per room for any charges or damages that might be incurred during the stay.
Effective TW 11/01/2018 :
STUDENT/YOUTH GROUPS POLICY: In order to maintain a family oriented environment, Iberostar Hotels and Resorts will be implementing a policy directed at student/youth groups. Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years
of age. In addition to the Spring Break Policy instituted for all bookings traveling in the months of March and April, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
· All student/youth groups must be preapproved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
· Upon check-in, each group will be required to make a refundable cash deposit of USD $200.00 per room for any charges or damages that might be incurred during the stay.
· In the event that any member(s) from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
SPRING BREAK POLICY: IBEROSTAR HOTELS AND RESORTS is a family oriented environment. Bookings traveling in the months of March and April will be subject to the following conditions:
· The minimum age requirement for check-in is 18 years of age. One parent or chaperone age at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in.
· In the event that any guest(s) engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the Hotel Management reserves the right to expel the guest(s) without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 7840 reviews
Family Friendly Tropical Paradise
We visited The Rose Hall Beach property for a week with a larger group for my neice's wedding. This is a beautiful resort with a friendly staff that works hard to make your stay enjoyable. Our personal concierge Marcia was the best. She went out of her way to help my entire family with whatever we needed. The kindness and attention of the staff was awesome Patrice at the lobby bar makes the best drinks,Delton at the pool and Chef Ariel at the Buffet were excellent. The entertainment staff was the best! There was a interesting show each night and fun activities on the beach or by the pool during the day I truly enjoyed the Patwa class with Romaine, the dance class with Thunda and Sparkles and the foam party with Angel, Chocolate, Breanna, String Bean,and the whole crew. We had a blast
Even better than first time
Everything was above our expectation , the minute that we arrived got a free upgrade and it was all the way up from that point on , Love Jamaica and especially the iberostar team , made us make comfortable and welcomed at home , See you guys soon , yaamaan
First time in Jamaica
Stayed at the resort for 8 days. Hallways smelled like mildew all week. Food was mediocre at best. Steak was always tough and not much change in daily variety. Staff was friendly and attentive. Rooms were beautiful but air conditioner never really cooled the room. Morning staff member at sister resort coffee shop was curled up in a chair sleeping both mornings I went for coffee. Actually had to wake her both mornings. Theater shows were not very good. Dancers were never together and at times seemed bored. Shows at night on the beach were amazing. Star staff members are fantastic! Stayed at other Iberostar Grand Resorts that provided much better over all experience.
Business is a pleasure
Visited the Iberostar Beaches for 3 nights on business I really enjoyed myself as the food was good the accommodation comfortable the staff courteous and hardworking overall they made business a pleasure. I have stayed on a number of occasions and look forward to going back to the grand.
Jamaica is beautiful. All the staff at iberostar is fabulous. They greet you whenever they see. Ask if everything is ok with you. The beach is fabulous and so are the pools. I have to say I think the grand is dark there isn't a lot of light. Nor are there lights in the room and the aren't enough outlets in the rooms. Although the staff is great, we did get inaccurate information a few times, we were told that reservations were needed only for two restaurants but that ended up not being the case, we were told the bus to the shops leaves every hour on the half hour. But that didn't happen. If you like top shelf liquor, you have to pay extra it is not apart of the all inclusive. Staying at the Grand you have access to the other two resorts, you have unlimited towels, your have a Butler, you have a fabulous balcony. Our butlers were great. Our Chambers service was great. One bartender, Cameron was awesome. He makes a fabulous drink called the cupcake. Try it when you come. Overall it was a wonderful vacation. Just a few minor annoyances. If we come back I think we'd stay at the Suites, much more lively. The grand seems to be for an older crowd. It is adult only. The Grand decor is even subdued. The Suites are bright and sunny. Great tips... Book airport transfers with Top choice Jamaica tours they were awesome we loved them and highly recommend them they go everywhere. Eat at Scotches before you leave Jamaica there jerk chicken and wings is soo good. Make sure you have a tasty cheese patties before you leave this is way better than the stuff we have at home.