General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy: Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy: Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy: This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
- Room taxes are included in vacation price.
- Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
- Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
- Room requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability upon check-in.
Resort charge: A mandatory resort charge is charged to all guests at hotel check-in or check-out.
Mandatory resort charge inclusions:
- Local calls, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Internet Access/Wi-Fi Access
- In-Room PlayStation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
- Outdoor Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
- Daily cultural activities including Lei Making, Hula Lessons, Ukulele Lessons (Subject to class availability)
- 10% discount OR One (1) category upgrade on a minimum 2-day car rental from National Rental Car when booked in person at their kiosk located on the ground floor of Tapa Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount or upgrade. Discount/upgrade is not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through National or through any 3rd party. Discount/upgrade is also not available through National Rental Car Central Reservations or through their website. Reservation must be made in person at their kiosk located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
- 20% discount off” The Spirit of Aloha” catamaran Adventure afternoon sail at Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount.
- 10% off at Waikiki Beach Activities* for beach chairs & umbrellas, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards and Aqua Cycles. Guests must present their DVD Now card at Waikiki Beach Activities beach and lagoon stands.
- 10% discount at Waikiki Beach Activities is based upon availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be changed without notice. This discount offer excludes other rental and retail items, surfboard rentals, surfing lessons and SUP Yoga classes, catamaran rides and other activities.
- Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in
- Buy one Adult entrance and get one Child entrance free (4 -12 years of age) at the Waikiki Aquarium*. Guests must present their hotel room key at the Waikiki Aquarium’s Ticket Counter. Offer not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through the Waikiki Aquarium.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed charges may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current charges and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17646 reviews
We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village for six days. Our room was in the Rainbow Tower on the tenth floor. We also booked an oceanfront room. It was myself my wife and one six year old. This property is huge with lots to do. There are lots of people staying here always. But if you plan just a little, it’s manageable and still relaxing. We paid more for an ocean front room. But I was glad I did. Having that view everyday was great. The room was a normal size room and worked fine for us. The room was clean and we had no complaints. There are plenty of food options and entertainment on the property that we enjoyed. I think we we were on the beach everyday. We rented chairs and umbrellas every day. One important thing to remember is. Someone needs to go downstairs at 8:30am to rent the chairs and umbrellas daily. Especially if you want a front spot to watch the kids in the ocean. Don’t rent anything else from them. Anything else you need just go to the ABC store and buy it. The price will be cheaper in the long run. We ate and drank and multiple locations on the property with no complaints. We booked a Luau at the Royal Hawaiian due to the Hilton’s is on the roof. The Royal Hawaiian Luau was a perfect 10. We enjoyed late night ice cream at Lappert’s and daily stops to the ABC store on the property. We bought clothing at Volcom’s and a purse for the wife at the LV store. Which is also on the property. Overall we enjoyed our stay and had a great time here.
We had a good time. Property is nice and large. We were there with two very large conventions and didn’t feel cramped at all. There are different towers to this property that have different styled themes and rooms. All towers have access to everything on property. It’s literally a village. Shops, food, entertainment, all in one place. Hawaii is expensive and this place is as well. But, still a nice hotel.
7 days of fun and enjoyable activities and restaurants. Weather was excellent for all outdoor activities. Staff friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Room service not great.... phone not answered.... food delivered cold after 45minute wait.
Great Family Hotel
This is the second time this year our family has been to the Hilton Hawaiian Village because of the water slide pool. It is perfect for young children! The staff (Debi & Mumi) arranged some special surprises for my grandson's sixth birthday. He loved the special recognition for his birthday staycation.The hotel has a family friendly lagoon and several pools. It is the perfect location to watch the Friday Night Fireworks.
Nice hotel but very crowded
We stayed in the Diamond Tower Junior Suite. They are very old and tired rooms. Not at the Hilton level of excellence. Housekeeping was excellent. Fridge kept freezing all our foods and drinks. No microwave!! We were shocked there was none. That would have been so helpful. The resort is large. There was and Herbal Life conference going on so the gym was jam packed and the facilities were all so crowded (and noisy).