LocationAcross the street from Waikiki Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee, per room, per night will be charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out. This fee is not included in your package price and is subject to change.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
* Complimentary unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
* Complimentary long distance and international calls – up to 60 minutes per day
* Resort interactive cultural activities (ukulele lessons, flower lei making, hula lessons)
* Access to Pressreader’s 5000 newspapers and magazines in multiple languages
* Complimentary use of beach amenities, e.g., Tommy Bahama beach chairs
* “Biki” bicycle ride sharing service – onetime credit of $3.00 per person (2 persons maximum)
* 24 Hour Stay Fit Gym access
* Re-usable Hyatt Regency Waikiki tote bag
* Re-usable souvenir Hyatt Regency Waikiki water bottle with water stations on each floor
* Children 5 & under “eat for free” from the Children’s menu with paying adult
* Discount coupons from participating Pualeilani Atrium shops, Na Ho’ola Spa and SWIM bar
* Complimentary incoming faxes
* Discounted surfing lessons and rental of beach equipment from Star Beach Boys
* Chromecast service for in-room television viewing
* Premium Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas
* Complimentary plantation iced tea and fruit infused iced water at check-in
* House slippers and personal amenity items pre-set in guest room
* In-room coffee and tea
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, in accordance with Hawaii state law, has a non-smoking policy in all guestrooms, including lanais and balconies. Smoking is prohibited in guest rooms unless the room is designated as a smoking room, which is then only permitted on the lanai or balcony. A smoking room can be requested but it is only a request and cannot be guaranteed. Guests smoking in the non-smoking floor guest rooms will be assessed a $250.00 cleaning fee by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 6607 reviews
Our family had a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend it.
Our family had a wonderful experience. The rooms are spacious and immaculate. Our check-in process went really smoothly. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had an ocean-view and I was able to sit on the lanai (balcony) and have my coffee and enjoy the beauty of the ocean, the scenery and the warm weather.
Depends on What You're Looking For
Stayed here for 1 night in Ocean View. The view is amazing - loved it. This hotel is HUGE - extremely busy. Felt like we were staying in a mall (and in fact it is attached to a small mall). Pool is on the roof - cute but tiny. The room was fine but easy to hear others' doors closing etc. We much preferred the Outrigger Reef at the other end of the beach. Just depends on what you're looking for.
we booked sea view room, instead they gave us partial sea view((( they said they don't have any sea view available... really??? LIARS!!! terrible !!! never back again to this hotel, its was very bad experience....
Good base for exploring Waikiki Beach
Rooms are massive. Bed is very comfortable. Toilet is worth the stay alone. This isn’t a small hotel though, with 2 40 storey towers and a selection of shops on the first 2 floors. Directly across the road from Waikiki Beach. Lots of restaurants nearby.
Great place to stay
The prefect location, right at the heart of Waikiki 💙 Read the negative reports before staying here and it started to raise some anxiety however upon arrival I can honestly say they were knocked out of the ball park. You book in and there is an amazing view straight over onto Waikiki beach and this gives you a taste of things that the hotel offers. Great rooms and service, cleaned to a high standard every day, local entertainment in the atrium of the hotel, local farmers markets several times a week etc. The pool isn’t the largest and is often packed with kids, but come on who needs a pool with that beach directly across the road, no brainer really 👍 Read the reviews about people moaning about the lifts, not a problem during our stay, they can get busy but just remember you aren’t the only guest but all this about 30 minute waits was not seen on our stay. Give it a whirl you won’t be disappointed 👍👊🤙