Featured Square Deal
6 Apple Square
Deal Riviera Maya
3 nights All-Inclusive $529*
7 nights All-Inclusive $859*
Based on double occupancy, includes gov't taxes & fees. Price is per person from St. Louis on Frontier Airlines. 3nts travel Nov 1, 8, 2016; 7nts travel Nov 1, 2016. Price will vary for other departure cities.
Square Deals - Our best vacation values
Exclusive to Apple Vacations, Square Deals offer our best vacation package value with the lowest prices you'll find for the promised hotel Apple rating. Here's how they work - you choose the destination, departure date, and the hotel rating. We'll inform you of your hotel just prior to departure and in return for being flexible, you'll save hundreds!
Square Deals are typically All-Inclusive resorts (unless otherwise indicated). All-Inclusive resorts include all meals, drinks, activities and entertainment, and in most instances, non-motorized watersports. "All-Inclusive" will be specified along with the hotel's numerical Apple rating (generally 4-6 Apple) in the Square Deal name.
No matter when you plan to travel, there may be a Square Deal available. If you're looking for exceptional value and have the flexibility to wait until departure to be informed of your hotel, a Square Deal may be the right choice.
Square Deal Apple Ratings:
6 Golden Apple - Exceptional Luxury
6 Apple - Luxury
5 Apple - Deluxe
4 Apple - First Class
Golden Apple Square Deals
By choosing a Golden Apple Square Deal, you know you'll be receiving a luxurious vacation package for an incredible value. Golden Apple Square Deals feature hotels selected as Apple Vacationers' favorites, based on feedback from our Vacation Satisfaction Questionnaires.
Adults-Only Square Deals
If your entire party is 18+, an Adults-Only Square Deal may be ideal for you. Within this category, hotels can range from romantic honeymoon resorts to more active hotels offering adult-oriented entertainment and topless sunbathing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼ Q: How do I know if a Square Deal is right for me?
- A: If you answer "Yes" to the following questions, a Square Deal is a good choice for you:
- Are you looking for unbeatable value?
- Have you reviewed the numerical Apple Rating descriptions above, and are comfortable staying in any of the hotels Apple Vacations offers within the specified hotel rating?
- If you are considering an Adults Only Square Deal, are you comfortable with the possibility of being placed in a hotel that allows topless sunbathing and offers adult-oriented entertainment?
- Are you comfortable with waiting until close to departure to find out where you'll will be staying?
A: If you answer "Yes" to the following questions, a Square Deal is strongly discouraged:
- Do you want to stay at a particular resort or location in destination, or strongly prefer a particular type of hotel setting (e.g. quite and romantic vs. active and playful)?
- Do you have special needs or requests? For example, you should not book a Square Deal if you are disabled or require handicapped accessibility or room accommodations.
- Are you traveling with a group on multiple reservations? Square Deal hotels may change at any time. We cannot guarantee multiple bookings on any given arrival will be accommodated at the same hotel.
Instead, book a traditional Apple Vacation where you'll know your hotel up-front at the time of booking.
- ▼ Q: When do I find out which hotel I will be staying at?
- A: If traveling on one our Exclusive Vacation Flights, our Apple Vacations Airport Representative will advise you of your hotel when you arrive at the departure airport. Be sure to inform a family member or friend of where you will be staying prior to leaving the States.
If you are traveling on scheduled air or booked a land-only vacation, you will be informed of your hotel one business day prior to departure. Remember to advise a family member or friend of where you will be staying prior to leaving the States.
- ▼ Q: Can I request a specific hotel?
- A: No. Due to the nature of Square Deals, no special requests may be made including a preferred hotel, location, or room type.
- ▼ Q: What if I don't like the hotel that has been selected for me?
- A: If you are unhappy with the hotel that has been selected, your Apple Vacations Representative will work with you to offer an alternative choice. The cost to change hotel will be at your expense and will be payable to the Apple Representative in destination. Please remember that due to the special negotiated pricing of the Square Deal, the cost to change hotels in destination may be substantial.