Featured Vacation Deals to Panama
Known for its breathtaking attractions, exotic rainforests, and alluring beaches, Panama connects both North and South America while channeling a distinct mixture of old-world charm and modern sophistication.
Travel to Panama City, with its contemporary buildings and cosmopolitan ambiance. You'll notice as you walk down the cobblestone streets that much of the architecture is interlaced with that of centuries past - creating the perfect blend of old and new. Spend your day shopping and sampling delicious cuisine, visit the Parque Metropolitano rainforest reserve to take in beautiful views of the area, or experience thrilling nightly entertainment at the clubs, casinos, and theaters throughout the city.
Panama's beach area stretches along the gorgeous Pacific Coast and is studded with a number of posh homes belonging to the area's most exclusive residents. Enjoy some fun in the sun while relaxing on the beach, take advantage of the area's amazing surfing options, or make your way over to the luxurious all-inclusive resorts of Playa Blanca.
With over 700 species of wildlife throughout a lush, nature-rich habitat, the Panama Canal rainforests span over 50,000 acres of beautiful vegetation and are ideal for exploration. Whether you're embarking on a nighttime safari, exploring the Panama Canal via Gatun Lake, or learning more about the plant and animal life that thrives throughout the jungle, the Panama Canal rainforests will continue to astound adventurers and life-long learners alike.
Highlights of PanamaBack to top
Delve deep into the city, rainforest, and Panama Canal and discover what makes this destination truly remarkable during the 7-night Highlights of Panama tour!
- Take a half-day city tour and visit Casco Viejo, then learn more about the Miraflores Locks at the Panama Canal.
- Float through the Panama Canal on the Gatun Expedition Tour, where you'll find a unique variety of wild animals.
- Travel up the Chagres River in traditional dugout canoes and see exactly where the Embera Indians have lived for hundreds of years.
The Volcano Experience at Los MandarinosBack to top
Nestled high in the mountains, on the floor of a large volcano crater, sits El Valle de Anton. The 3-night Volcano Experience at Los Mandarinos tour allows you to explore this gorgeous town, which is home to many indigenous tribes.
- Feel the wind through your hair during the Canopy Zip-line tour, where you'll glide past treetops and other lush vegetation.
- Embark on a hiking tour to the top of "La India Dormida" and the "Cerro Gaital", which sits 3,887 feet above sea level.
- Learn about the history and ancient traditions of El Valle while touring the Serpentairum, Organic Agriculture property, the Artisan Gallery, and more!
Discover PanamaBack to top
The 7-night Discover Panama tour not only showcases the best parts of Panama, but also includes two exclusive tours that you can't get with any other package!
- Visit Casco Antiguo, Panama City, and Miraflores Locks/Panama Canal, then enjoy a shopping excur- sion.
- Travel through the Panama Canal via the Gatun Lake Expedition.
- Kayak inside Gatun Lake, then enjoy a partial transit tour of the Panama Canal.
Panama Canal, City & BeachBack to top
The Panama Canal, City & Beach tour takes you on a thrilling expedition where you'll spend one night in the city and six nights at the beach.
- See amazing views of the Panama City skyline on the Panama Canal Partial Transit Tour.
- Explore Casco Antiguo, Panama City, and the Miraflores Locks/Panama Canal.
- Spend a day at leisure, where you can set out on your very own adventure!