Walking distance from the world-famous Waikiki Beach, the contemporary Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel features a large pool deck overlooking the ocean, three restaurants, and close proximity to shopping, dining, and entertainment. Pricing includes a fabulous ocean view room!
Things to Do:
- Waikiki Beach: The pulse of the Hawaiian Islands, famed Waikiki beach is known as "The Gathering Place".
- Pearl Harbor: Visitors are able to view a historic narration of events, travel to USS Arizona memorial, visit nearby Punchbowl Cemetery, and more.
- Luau: What trip to Hawaii would be complete without a luau? Check-out the Paradise Cove Luau for Hawaiian games, canoe rides, a traditional Imu Ceremony, dinner and a lively show.
- Night out on the town: Grab a Mai Tai at Duke's or enjoy a fireworks show aboard a sunset cruise. Waikiki heats up when the sun goes down.
- Diamond Head: Popular for hiking, Diamond Head offers sweeping panoramic views of Waikiki Beach and Oahu's south shore.