Endless beauty, endless adventure...
Sprawled on the Caribbean coast, nestled between Mexico and Guatemala, Belize offers an intriguing mix of tropical forests rich with wildlife, majestic mountains, mysterious Mayan temples
, and diving
experiences beyond compare. In a single day, you can go from tropical forest to the longest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere. The natural ecology and individual history varies from town to town, adding to the intrigue of Belize. So pack your bags, but keep it light... while Belize offers more than enough to keep you on the move (even if it's just to roll over on the beach), you will never have to move far thanks to its diverse and convenient geography.
- Hike or canoe under the shade of the rainforest canopy in the company of over 500 species of birds.
- Observe stalactites and stalagmites in caves that contain pottery and ceremonial remnants of the ancient Maya.
- Island hop by kayak between the cays or around one of Belize's three atolls.
- Witness a sunset from atop a Mayan temple
- Snorkel with the kids and learn about the biology of the barrier reef.
- Take a refreshing dip beneath one of the many spectacular waterfalls.
- Exchange vows with the crystal Caribbean Sea lapping at your feet.
- Swap stories back at your luxury resort after a day of wrestling with permit, tarpon, and bonefish.